ProGuns Shipping & Delivery....
As of February 1, 2005 the law allows us to accept a faxed or scanned e-mail copy of your dealer's signed FFL. If you have ordered from us through a dealer before, it may not be necessary to resend a copy of their license. We cannot ship any firearms until we have received a copy of your FFL Dealer’s signed license.
If purchased from our online store using a credit card, orders usually ship within 3-5 business days of receipt of your transfer agent's/dealer's FFL. Custom orders or out-of-stock items may take longer. You will receive notification of ship date.
We do not under any circumstances ship firearms directly to you. They are sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who then performs any local, state and/or federal background checks. Dealers usually charge an average of $25 for a background check. The cost of a background check is NOT included in the Proguns.com invoice. WE DO NOT SHIP TO NON-FFL HOLDERS, as per federal law.
Returns: ALWAYS inspect your gun BEFORE taking possession of it. Once you accept the order and take possession, it is now, by law, a used gun. We are unable to give you a full refund of your purchase at that point.
State Shipping/Purchasing Restrictions:
- California: We WILL NOT ship a gun to the state of California unless it is California Compliant. If you are not sure what guns are compliant, please visit http://certguns.doj.ca.gov
- New York: We cannot ship to the following counties in New York state: Bronx, Dutchess, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan, Ulster and Westchester, and no magazines over a 10-round capacity will be shipped anywhere in New York.
- Connecticut: No semi-automatic rifles can be shipped to the state of Connecticut.
- Hawaii: No magazines over a 10-round capacity will be shipped to Hawaii.
- Massachusetts: We cannot ship high-capacity magazines (15+ rounds), defense/clip shotguns, semi-automatic rifles or handguns to the state of Massachusetts unless marked "MASS. LEGAL"
- New Jersey: We cannot ship high-capacity magazines (15+ rounds) or collapsible stocks to the state of New Jersey.
- Please check with your local authorities as your county may also have restrictions.
Orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska will incur higher shipping charges. Please e-mail us for a shipping quote before you place you order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proguns is not permitted to ship guns to countries and territories outside the US.