Class 3 Weapons: MK 760
Virtually identical to the Smith and Wesson Model 76, the MK 760 was first made in 1983 by MK Arms, Inc. Designed specifically for military and law enforcement use, Proguns.com is proud to offer the MK 760 for sale as a class 3 weapon. Some of the specifications of the MK 760 include:
- Cartridge: 9x19mm-Parabellum
- Barrel Length: 8 inches
- Type of Fire: Selective (Full-Automatic and Semi-Automatic)
- Type of Operation: Blowback
- Length with Stock Extended: 30.50 inches
- Length with Stock Folded: 20.25 inches
- Loaded Weight: 8.75 lbs
- Unloaded Weight: 7.25 lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 14 rounds, 24 rounds and 36 rounds mags
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Fixed Aperture
- Parkerized or Green Teflon Finishes
Firing the ever-popular 9mm round, the MK 760 has a cycle rate of 720rmp, giving you the firepower you need when you need it most. Plus, it’s easy to add accessories such as suppressors to the barrel of the MK 760. When you want a class 3 weapon with style, durability, and reliability, then a high-quality MK 760 from Proguns.com is perfect for you.
This item is not currently available for purchase or viewing. This page is reserved for informational purposes only.