Shotguns: 535 ATS (All Terrain Shotgun)
This pump action Mossberg shotgun can handle
12 gauge, 2 3/4", 3", and even up to 31/2"
magnum rounds, resulting in a wide range of possible uses.
Easy to carry and use while in the field, the 535 ATS’s
slim profile weighs a mere 6.5lbs in the turkey models.
• Available in 22", 24" and
28" barrel lengths
• Positive steel-to-steel lock-up
• Fully-rifled deer barrel models
• XX-Full turkey tube models
• Windage and elevation adjustable fiber optic sights
on select turkey models
• Fiber optic front bead sight on all waterfowl models
• All bolts feature laser engraving for a custom look
• Ambidextrous thumb-operated safety
• Large selection of wood, synthetic and camo pattern
• Interchangeable Accu-Choke™ tubes for lead,
steel and other non-toxic loads
The Mossberg 535 ATS is available in three
barrel lengths of 22, 24, and 28 inches, along with the option
of turkey, waterfowl, deer, and combination models. Plus,
this shotgun comes with a free gun lock to ensure your firearm
is kept safe at all times. This Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun
is the perfect choice for any hunter who wants a lightweight
yet powerful firearm to take out all day in the field and
use for many seasons to come.
Mossberg 535ATS Turkey 12 gauge 22" black synthetic stock, fiber optic front sight
Call for price