Class 3 Weapons: Smith and Wesson Model 76
Developed in 1966 due to a Swedich embargo on M/45 submachine guns, the Smith and Wesson Model 76 was made for the U.S. Navy. Although it was designed for law enforcement and military uses, the M76 is available to civilians through Proguns.com. Some of the specifications of this firearm are:
- Weight Unloaded: 7.25 lbs
- Loaded: 8.75 lbs
- Length Stock folded: 2.25 inches
- Stock extended: 30.50 inches
- Barrel length: 8 inches
- Cartridge: 9x19mm Parabellum
- Action: Blowback
- Rate of fire: 720 rounds/min
- Feed system: 14, 24 or 36-round magazine
- Sights Front: protected blade, rear: fixed aperture
- Comes with two (2) magazines
Offering a combination of durability, reliability, and sleek design, the Smith and Wesson Model 76 has the firepower you need for any situation. Designed to be exceptionally reliable, this submachine gun will be there for you when you need it most. Whether you need it for home protection or simply want to add to a gun collection, and Smith and Wesson Model 76 from Proguns.com is a great choice for any gun enthusiast.
This item is not currently available for purchase or viewing. This page is reserved for informational purposes only.