Who Can Buy from Proguns.com?
While you peruse our huge selection of new and used firearms for sale, you may wonder, “Am I allowed to buy from Proguns.com?” Generally speaking, if you can buy a firearm from a local dealer, you can buy one from Proguns.com (and get a better price, since we offer lower prices than most gun stores, and in most cases you won’t pay sales tax).
Who CAN buy from Proguns.com:
- Citizens/civilians – you don’t have to be law enforcement or military to purchase a firearm from Proguns.com.
- If you are a legal resident of the United States of America, are of legal age in your place of residence, are not a felon or otherwise restricted from owning a gun, and your place of residence does not ban the weapon you would like to purchase from us, then you can buy from Proguns.com.
Who CAN NOT buy from Proguns.com:
- California: We WILL NOT ship a gun to the state of California unless it is California Compliant. If you are not sure what guns are compliant, please visit http://certguns.doj.ca.gov
- New York: We cannot ship to the following counties in New York state: Bronx, Dutchess, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan, Ulster and Westchester, and no magazines over a 10-round capacity will be shipped anywhere in New York.
- Connecticut: No semi-automatic rifles can be shipped to the state of Connecticut.
- Hawaii: No magazines over a 10-round capacity will be shipped to Hawaii.
- Massachusetts: We cannot ship high-capacity magazines (15+ rounds), defense/clip shotguns, semi-automatic rifles or handguns to the state of Massachusetts unless marked "MASS. LEGAL"
- New Jersey: We cannot ship high-capacity magazines (15+ rounds) or collapsible stocks to the state of New Jersey.
- Please check with your local authorities as your county may also have restrictions.
If you have any questions about pre-sale inquiries, availability, pricing, FFL help, etc., please e-mail them to email@example.com.
Please note: This article is for general information purposes only. Each customer and each order will be evaluated on an individual basis.